2.8/5 (out of 15 reviews ) | 📥 6141 installs | 💲 N/A
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Static Timestamp?
The Static Timestamp has a rating of 2.8 out of 5 based on 15 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Static Timestamp have?
The Static Timestamp has a user base of 6141 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Static Timestamp?
The cost of the Static Timestamp is N/A.
4. How to download the Static Timestamp?
To download Static Timestamp follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Static Timestamp
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Static Timestamp
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Static Timestamp addon’s description :
|feature invoked via||1|
|invoked via new||1|
|via new function||1|
|new function f=_now||1|
|function f=_now replace||1|
|f=_now replace existing||1|
|replace existing function||1|