0/5 (out of 0 reviews ) | 📥 3478 installs | 💲 N/A
TBox computer science program for schools. Offers relevant, dynamic and integrated learning experiences in their environment by taking advantages of technology to meet the challenges of today’s world.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the TBox?
The TBox has a rating of 0 out of 5 based on 0 reviews.
2. How many active users does the TBox have?
The TBox has a user base of 3478 active users.
3. What is the cost of the TBox?
The cost of the TBox is N/A.
4. How to download the TBox?
To download TBox follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: TBox
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the TBox
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the TBox addon’s description :
|skills logical-mathematical thinking||2|
|tbox provides schools||1|
|provides schools annual||1|
|schools annual technology||1|
|annual technology curriculum||1|
|technology curriculum necessary||1|
|curriculum necessary materials||1|
|necessary materials completion||1|
|materials completion available||1|
|completion available learning||1|
|available learning platform||1|
|learning platform teacher’s||1|
|platform teacher’s guide||1|
|teacher’s guide introductory||1|
|guide introductory videos||1|