5/5 (out of 1 reviews ) | 📥 1742 installs | 💲 N/A
Teacher tools help teachers create assessment question bank used in Moodle or google docs, and the marking sheet.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Teacher Tools?
The Teacher Tools has a rating of 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Teacher Tools have?
The Teacher Tools has a user base of 1742 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Teacher Tools?
The cost of the Teacher Tools is N/A.
4. How to download the Teacher Tools?
To download Teacher Tools follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Teacher Tools
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Teacher Tools
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Teacher Tools addon’s description :
|drive folder current||2|
|folder current marking||2|
|current marking spreadsheet||2|
|moodle question bank||2|
|part marking sheet||1|
|marking sheet program||1|
|sheet program significantly||1|
|program significantly reduces||1|
|significantly reduces time||1|
|reduces time used||1|
|time used prepare||1|
|used prepare marking||1|
|prepare marking sheet||1|
|marking sheet automatically||1|
|sheet automatically generating||1|