TELUS Business Connect
0/5 (out of 0 reviews ) | 📥 756 installs | 💲 Paid
The TELUS Business Connect makes communicating with email and calendar easier.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the TELUS Business Connect?
The TELUS Business Connect has a rating of 0 out of 5 based on 0 reviews.
2. How many active users does the TELUS Business Connect have?
The TELUS Business Connect has a user base of 756 active users.
3. What is the cost of the TELUS Business Connect?
The cost of the TELUS Business Connect is Paid.
4. How to download the TELUS Business Connect?
To install TELUS Business Connect follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: TELUS Business Connect
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the TELUS Business Connect
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the TELUS Business Connect addon’s description :
|telus business connect||6|
|business connect google||2|
|schedule telus business||2|
|business connect video||2|
|quickly access telus||1|
|access telus business||1|
|business connect directly||1|
|connect directly add-ons||1|
|directly add-ons bar||1|
|add-ons bar seamlessly||1|
|bar seamlessly call||1|
|seamlessly call text||1|
|call text view||1|
|text view communications||1|
|view communications history||1|