Text To Speech with Google Drive™
3.5/5 (out of 239 reviews ) | 📥 436338 installs | 💲 Free of charge
A high-quality unlimited TTS voice app that runs in your Chrome browser. Tool for creating voice from text or Google Drive file.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Text To Speech with Google Drive™?
The Text To Speech with Google Drive™ has a rating of 3.5 out of 5 based on 239 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Text To Speech with Google Drive™ have?
The Text To Speech with Google Drive™ has a user base of 436338 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Text To Speech with Google Drive™?
The cost of the Text To Speech with Google Drive™ is Free of charge.
4. How to download the Text To Speech with Google Drive™?
To install Text To Speech with Google Drive™ follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Text To Speech with Google Drive™
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Text To Speech with Google Drive™
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Text To Speech with Google Drive™ addon’s description :
|high-quality unlimited text-to-speech||1|
|unlimited text-to-speech tts||1|
|text-to-speech tts voice||1|
|tts voice app||1|
|voice app runs||1|
|app runs browser||1|
|runs browser using||1|
|browser using tts||1|
|using tts api||1|
|tts api technology||1|
|api technology select||1|
|technology select text||1|
|select text want||1|
|text want read||1|
|want read listen||1|