0/5 (out of 0 reviews ) | 📥 255 installs | 💲 Paid
Workplace Facilities Booking Application
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Think Workplace?
The Think Workplace has a rating of 0 out of 5 based on 0 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Think Workplace have?
The Think Workplace has a user base of 255 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Think Workplace?
The cost of the Think Workplace is Paid.
4. How to download the Think Workplace?
To download Think Workplace follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Think Workplace
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Think Workplace
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Think Workplace addon’s description :
|comes hybrid workplace||1|
|hybrid workplace building||1|
|workplace building meeting||1|
|building meeting rooms||1|
|meeting rooms desks||1|
|rooms desks reception||1|
|desks reception everything||1|
|reception everything big||1|
|everything big buildings||1|
|big buildings google||1|
|buildings google workspace||1|
|google workspace user||1|
|workspace user want||1|
|user want low||1|
|want low friction||1|