Tissue Sample Plate Mapper
5/5 (out of 3 reviews ) | 📥 1103 installs | 💲 N/A
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Tissue Sample Plate Mapper?
The Tissue Sample Plate Mapper has a rating of 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Tissue Sample Plate Mapper have?
The Tissue Sample Plate Mapper has a user base of 1103 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Tissue Sample Plate Mapper?
The cost of the Tissue Sample Plate Mapper is N/A.
4. How to download the Tissue Sample Plate Mapper?
To install Tissue Sample Plate Mapper follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Tissue Sample Plate Mapper
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Tissue Sample Plate Mapper
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Tissue Sample Plate Mapper addon’s description :
|add-on arranges collection||1|
|arranges collection samples||1|
|collection samples well||1|
|samples well array||1|
|well array creates||1|
|array creates labeled||1|
|creates labeled hard-copy||1|
|labeled hard-copy plate||1|
|hard-copy plate maps||1|
|plate maps sample||1|
|maps sample collection||1|
|sample collection standard||1|
|collection standard 96-well||1|
|standard 96-well format||1|
|96-well format rack||1|