5/5 (out of 2 reviews ) | 📥 139 installs | 💲 N/A
Trackr is a Google Workspace add-on that allows you to track packages in your Gmail. It supports USPS, FedEx, DHL, UPS and many other 790+ carriers.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Trackr?
The Trackr has a rating of 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Trackr have?
The Trackr has a user base of 139 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Trackr?
The cost of the Trackr is N/A.
4. How to download the Trackr?
To download Trackr follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Trackr
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Trackr
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Trackr addon’s description :
|trackr google workspace||1|
|google workspace add-on||1|
|workspace add-on allows||1|
|add-on allows track||1|
|allows track packages||1|
|track packages gmail||1|
|packages gmail supports||1|