5/5 (out of 1 reviews ) | 📥 9314 installs | 💲 Paid
Automatically transcribe audio and video files directly from Google Drive™
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the TranscribeKit?
The TranscribeKit has a rating of 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.
2. How many active users does the TranscribeKit have?
The TranscribeKit has a user base of 9314 active users.
3. What is the cost of the TranscribeKit?
The cost of the TranscribeKit is Paid.
4. How to download the TranscribeKit?
To install TranscribeKit follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: TranscribeKit
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the TranscribeKit
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the TranscribeKit addon’s description :
|transcribekit lets save||1|
|lets save hours||1|
|save hours manually||1|
|hours manually transcribing||1|
|manually transcribing recorded||1|
|transcribing recorded audio||1|
|recorded audio text||1|
|audio text using||1|
|text using advanced||1|
|using advanced speech-to-text||1|
|advanced speech-to-text simply||1|
|speech-to-text simply upload||1|