Transfer Files Ownership
0/5 (out of 0 reviews ) | 📥 2400 installs | 💲 Free of charge with paid features
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Transfer Files Ownership?
The Transfer Files Ownership has a rating of 0 out of 5 based on 0 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Transfer Files Ownership have?
The Transfer Files Ownership has a user base of 2400 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Transfer Files Ownership?
The cost of the Transfer Files Ownership is Free of charge with paid features.
4. How to download the Transfer Files Ownership?
To download Transfer Files Ownership follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Transfer Files Ownership
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Transfer Files Ownership
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Transfer Files Ownership addon’s description :
|transfer ownership users||2|
|creating hierarchical folder||2|
|hierarchical folder structure||2|
|transfer copy google||1|
|copy google drive™||1|
|google drive™ files||1|
|drive™ files accounts||1|
|files accounts different||1|
|accounts different google||1|
|different google workspace™||1|
|google workspace™ domains||1|
|workspace™ domains also||1|
|domains also create||1|
|also create file||1|
|create file lists||1|