Trend Micro Security Assessment Service
0/5 (out of 0 reviews ) | 📥 282298 installs | 💲 N/A
The Trend Micro Security Assessment Service scans for ransomware, phishing attempts, business email compromise (BEC) attacks, and other advanced threats that exploit Gmail.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Trend Micro Security Assessment Service?
The Trend Micro Security Assessment Service has a rating of 0 out of 5 based on 0 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Trend Micro Security Assessment Service have?
The Trend Micro Security Assessment Service has a user base of 282298 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Trend Micro Security Assessment Service?
The cost of the Trend Micro Security Assessment Service is N/A.
4. How to download the Trend Micro Security Assessment Service?
To install Trend Micro Security Assessment Service follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Trend Micro Security Assessment Service
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Trend Micro Security Assessment Service
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Trend Micro Security Assessment Service addon’s description :
|trend micro security||1|
|micro security assessment||1|
|security assessment service||1|
|assessment service uncover||1|
|service uncover malicious||1|
|uncover malicious attacks||1|
|malicious attacks targeting||1|
|attacks targeting organizations||1|
|targeting organizations gmail||1|
|organizations gmail service||1|