Trigger & Send
3.3/5 (out of 33 reviews ) | 📥 17245 installs | 💲 N/A
Voila, you have enabled Webhook in your Google Sheets. Now configure it to send data from google sheets on any event change
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Trigger & Send?
The Trigger & Send has a rating of 3.3 out of 5 based on 33 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Trigger & Send have?
The Trigger & Send has a user base of 17245 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Trigger & Send?
The cost of the Trigger & Send is N/A.
4. How to download the Trigger & Send?
To download Trigger & Send follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Trigger & Send
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Trigger & Send
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Trigger & Send addon’s description :
|trigger send gives||2|
|submit row data||2|
|row data whenever||2|
|trigger send enables||1|
|send enables webhook||1|
|enables webhook option||1|
|webhook option google||1|
|option google sheet||1|
|google sheet make||1|
|sheet make best||1|
|make best google||1|
|best google sheet||1|
|google sheet data||1|
|sheet data forwarding||1|
|data forwarding various||1|