Trustbot for Gmail
4.6/5 (out of 8 reviews ) | 📥 2677 installs | 💲 N/A
Trustbot is the best way for teams to take care of non-disclosure agreements, without leaving Gmail.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Trustbot for Gmail?
The Trustbot for Gmail has a rating of 4.6 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Trustbot for Gmail have?
The Trustbot for Gmail has a user base of 2677 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Trustbot for Gmail?
The cost of the Trustbot for Gmail is N/A.
4. How to download the Trustbot for Gmail?
To download Trustbot for Gmail follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Trustbot for Gmail
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Trustbot for Gmail
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Trustbot for Gmail addon’s description :
|trustbot integrates team’s||1|
|integrates team’s non-disclosure||1|
|team’s non-disclosure agreement||1|
|non-disclosure agreement process||1|
|agreement process gmail||1|
|process gmail calendar||1|
|gmail calendar saving||1|
|calendar saving everyone||1|
|saving everyone time||1|
|everyone time increasing||1|
|time increasing compliance||1|
|increasing compliance free||1|
|compliance free send||1|
|free send approve||1|
|send approve e-sign||1|