Undo for Google Drive
4.1/5 (out of 45 reviews ) | 📥 340144 installs | 💲 Free of charge
Undo recently changes in the Google Drive. You can undo the move, upload, create, rename, trash, untrash.. changes for the Drive.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Undo for Google Drive?
The Undo for Google Drive has a rating of 4.1 out of 5 based on 45 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Undo for Google Drive have?
The Undo for Google Drive has a user base of 340144 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Undo for Google Drive?
The cost of the Undo for Google Drive is Free of charge.
4. How to download the Undo for Google Drive?
To install Undo for Google Drive follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Undo for Google Drive
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Undo for Google Drive
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Undo for Google Drive addon’s description :
|undo recently changes||2|
|app allows undo||1|
|allows undo recently||1|
|recently changes google||1|
|changes google drive||1|
|google drive undo||1|
|drive undo move||1|
|undo move upload||1|
|move upload create||1|
|upload create rename||1|