0/5 (out of 0 reviews ) | 📥 83 installs | 💲 Free of charge
Share no more. Open-sourced Google Workspace Add-on to “un”share Google Drive files that you own with a tap.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Unshare?
The Unshare has a rating of 0 out of 5 based on 0 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Unshare have?
The Unshare has a user base of 83 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Unshare?
The cost of the Unshare is Free of charge.
4. How to download the Unshare?
To download Unshare follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Unshare
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Unshare
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Unshare addon’s description :
|google workspace add-on||1|
|workspace add-on bulk||1|
|add-on bulk remove||1|
|bulk remove editors||1|
|remove editors commenters||1|
|editors commenters viewers||1|
|commenters viewers selected||1|
|viewers selected google||1|
|selected google drive||1|
|google drive file||1|
|drive file folder||1|
|file folder except||1|