1/5 (out of 1 reviews ) | 📥 546 installs | 💲 N/A
Drag and drop unwanted emails into the Unsubscribe folder to keep that sender out of your inbox.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Unsubscriber?
The Unsubscriber has a rating of 1 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Unsubscriber have?
The Unsubscriber has a user base of 546 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Unsubscriber?
The cost of the Unsubscriber is N/A.
4. How to download the Unsubscriber?
To install Unsubscriber follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Unsubscriber
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Unsubscriber
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Unsubscriber addon’s description :
|stop unwanted email||2|
|unsubscriber easiest way||1|
|easiest way stop||1|
|way stop unwanted||1|
|unwanted email “it’s||1|
|email “it’s dead||1|
|“it’s dead simple||1|
|dead simple use”||1|
|simple use” wired||1|
|use” wired magazine||1|
|wired magazine easy||1|
|magazine easy sign||1|