Video Uploader for Dropbox, Drive
3.4/5 (out of 565 reviews ) | 📥 4779820 installs | 💲 Free of charge
This app allows you to upload Dropbox, MS OneDrive, Google Driveâ„¢ video files to YouTubeâ„¢ directly.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Video Uploader for Dropbox, Drive?
The Video Uploader for Dropbox, Drive has a rating of 3.4 out of 5 based on 565 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Video Uploader for Dropbox, Drive have?
The Video Uploader for Dropbox, Drive has a user base of 4779820 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Video Uploader for Dropbox, Drive?
The cost of the Video Uploader for Dropbox, Drive is Free of charge.
4. How to download the Video Uploader for Dropbox, Drive?
To install Video Uploader for Dropbox, Drive follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Video Uploader for Dropbox, Drive
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Video Uploader for Dropbox, Drive
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Video Uploader for Dropbox, Drive addon’s description :
|video files youtubeâ„¢||2|
|app allows upload||1|
|allows upload dropbox||1|
|upload dropbox onedrive||1|
|dropbox onedrive google||1|
|onedrive google driveâ„¢||1|
|google driveâ„¢ video||1|
|driveâ„¢ video files||1|
|files youtubeâ„¢ directly||1|
|youtubeâ„¢ directly upload||1|