Voyzu Shared Contacts Manager
4.5/5 (out of 10 reviews ) | 📥 39255 installs | 💲 N/A
Share contacts across your Google Workspace domain
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Voyzu Shared Contacts Manager?
The Voyzu Shared Contacts Manager has a rating of 4.5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Voyzu Shared Contacts Manager have?
The Voyzu Shared Contacts Manager has a user base of 39255 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Voyzu Shared Contacts Manager?
The cost of the Voyzu Shared Contacts Manager is N/A.
4. How to download the Voyzu Shared Contacts Manager?
To install Voyzu Shared Contacts Manager follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Voyzu Shared Contacts Manager
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Voyzu Shared Contacts Manager
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Voyzu Shared Contacts Manager addon’s description :
|google workspace domain||2|
|share google contacts||1|
|google contacts users||1|
|contacts users google||1|
|users google workspace||1|
|workspace domain google||1|
|domain google contacts||1|
|google contacts company||1|
|contacts company crm||1|
|company crm free||1|
|crm free version||1|
|free version free||1|
|version free version||1|
|free version allows||1|
|version allows share||1|