3.8/5 (out of 33 reviews ) | 📥 53846 installs | 💲 N/A
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the WhatIf?
The WhatIf has a rating of 3.8 out of 5 based on 33 reviews.
2. How many active users does the WhatIf have?
The WhatIf has a user base of 53846 active users.
3. What is the cost of the WhatIf?
The cost of the WhatIf is N/A.
4. How to download the WhatIf?
To download WhatIf follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: WhatIf
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the WhatIf
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the WhatIf addon’s description :
|model output formula||2|
|open-source add-on aims||1|
|add-on aims replicate||1|
|aims replicate what-if||1|
|replicate what-if features||1|
|what-if features found||1|
|features found excel||1|
|found excel version||1|
|excel version includes||1|
|version includes support||1|
|includes support creating||1|
|support creating data||1|
|creating data tables||1|
|data tables generates||1|
|tables generates model||1|