0/5 (out of 0 reviews ) | 📥 1515 installs | 💲 Paid
WordQ® pairs word processing and PDF access with word prediction, speech feedback, speech recognition, and other features to support students in reading and writing.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the WordQ?
The WordQ has a rating of 0 out of 5 based on 0 reviews.
2. How many active users does the WordQ have?
The WordQ has a user base of 1515 active users.
3. What is the cost of the WordQ?
The cost of the WordQ is Paid.
4. How to download the WordQ?
To install WordQ follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: WordQ
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the WordQ
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the WordQ addon’s description :
|simple speech recognition||3|
|speech feedback speech||2|
|customizable static topics||2|
|topic list words||2|
|list words short||2|
|words short phrases||2|
|potential writing topic||2|
|writing topic emphasized||2|
|topic emphasized word||2|
|emphasized word prediction||2|
|topic active shown||2|
|active shown right-hand||2|
|shown right-hand pane||2|
|right-hand pane wordq||2|
|pane wordq writing||2|