3.9/5 (out of 14 reviews ) | 📥 66807 installs | 💲 N/A
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Workbook Statistics?
The Workbook Statistics has a rating of 3.9 out of 5 based on 14 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Workbook Statistics have?
The Workbook Statistics has a user base of 66807 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Workbook Statistics?
The cost of the Workbook Statistics is N/A.
4. How to download the Workbook Statistics?
To download Workbook Statistics follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Workbook Statistics
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Workbook Statistics
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Workbook Statistics addon’s description :
|cells data named||2|
|data named ranges||2|
|pivot tables cells||2|
|tables cells formulas||2|
|cells formulas charts||2|
|workbook statistics get||1|
|statistics get stats||1|
|get stats current||1|
|stats current active||1|
|current active sheet||1|
|active sheet entire||1|
|sheet entire workbook||1|
|entire workbook one||1|
|workbook one place||1|
|one place post||1|