3.7/5 (out of 117 reviews ) | 📥 59288 installs | 💲 Free of charge
Current local time in cities worldwide in all time zones. Support weather and map of the city.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the World Clocks?
The World Clocks has a rating of 3.7 out of 5 based on 117 reviews.
2. How many active users does the World Clocks have?
The World Clocks has a user base of 59288 active users.
3. What is the cost of the World Clocks?
The cost of the World Clocks is Free of charge.
4. How to download the World Clocks?
To install World Clocks follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: World Clocks
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the World Clocks
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the World Clocks addon’s description :
|daylight saving time||2|
|world clock app||1|
|clock app helps||1|
|app helps get||1|
|helps get accurate||1|
|get accurate reliable||1|
|accurate reliable local||1|
|reliable local time||1|
|local time time||1|
|time time zone||1|