WP Maps Spreadsheet Tool
0/5 (out of 0 reviews ) | 📥 186 installs | 💲 Free of charge
WP Maps Spreadsheet Tool is a spreadsheet add-on that can be used to manage the stores and the products data of the WP Maps product locator through Google Sheets™.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the WP Maps Spreadsheet Tool?
The WP Maps Spreadsheet Tool has a rating of 0 out of 5 based on 0 reviews.
2. How many active users does the WP Maps Spreadsheet Tool have?
The WP Maps Spreadsheet Tool has a user base of 186 active users.
3. What is the cost of the WP Maps Spreadsheet Tool?
The cost of the WP Maps Spreadsheet Tool is Free of charge.
4. How to download the WP Maps Spreadsheet Tool?
To install WP Maps Spreadsheet Tool follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: WP Maps Spreadsheet Tool
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the WP Maps Spreadsheet Tool
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the WP Maps Spreadsheet Tool addon’s description :
|google sheets™ maps||3|
|store product data||2|
|data google sheets™||2|
|maps google sheets™||1|
|google sheets™ add-on||1|
|sheets™ add-on lets||1|
|add-on lets manage||1|
|lets manage maps||1|
|manage maps data||1|
|maps data directly||1|
|data directly google||1|
|directly google sheets™||1|
|sheets™ maps requires||1|
|maps requires data||1|
|requires data files||1|