XTM Connect for Google Sheets
4.8/5 (out of 6 reviews ) | 📥 15078 installs | 💲 N/A
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the XTM Connect for Google Sheets?
The XTM Connect for Google Sheets has a rating of 4.8 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.
2. How many active users does the XTM Connect for Google Sheets have?
The XTM Connect for Google Sheets has a user base of 15078 active users.
3. What is the cost of the XTM Connect for Google Sheets?
The cost of the XTM Connect for Google Sheets is N/A.
4. How to download the XTM Connect for Google Sheets?
To install XTM Connect for Google Sheets follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: XTM Connect for Google Sheets
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the XTM Connect for Google Sheets
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the XTM Connect for Google Sheets addon’s description :
|easily select content||1|
|select content send||1|
|content send xtm||1|
|send xtm account||1|
|xtm account translation||1|
|account translation receive||1|
|translation receive translated||1|
|receive translated text||1|
|translated text back||1|
|text back predefined||1|
|back predefined location||1|
|predefined location select||1|
|location select specific||1|
|select specific cells||1|
|specific cells columns||1|