YouSendr Bulk Email
1/5 (out of 1 reviews ) | 📥 1437 installs | 💲 N/A
YouSendr Bulk Email extends Google Sheets into a fully versatile Email Marketing tool integrated with Google Analytics.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the YouSendr Bulk Email?
The YouSendr Bulk Email has a rating of 1 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.
2. How many active users does the YouSendr Bulk Email have?
The YouSendr Bulk Email has a user base of 1437 active users.
3. What is the cost of the YouSendr Bulk Email?
The cost of the YouSendr Bulk Email is N/A.
4. How to download the YouSendr Bulk Email?
To install YouSendr Bulk Email follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: YouSendr Bulk Email
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the YouSendr Bulk Email
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the YouSendr Bulk Email addon’s description :
|yousendr bulk email||2|
|bulk email mainly||1|
|email mainly used||1|
|mainly used create||1|
|used create email||1|
|create email campaigns||1|
|email campaigns track||1|
|campaigns track view||1|
|track view clicks||1|
|view clicks ships||1|
|clicks ships flexible||1|
|ships flexible configuration||1|
|flexible configuration tool||1|
|configuration tool allows||1|
|tool allows user||1|