4.5/5 (out of 8 reviews ) | 📥 48270 installs | 💲 N/A
Zoho Assist is cloud-based remote support and remote access software that helps you support customers from a distance through web-based, on-demand remote sessions.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Zoho Assist?
The Zoho Assist has a rating of 4.5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Zoho Assist have?
The Zoho Assist has a user base of 48270 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Zoho Assist?
The cost of the Zoho Assist is N/A.
4. How to download the Zoho Assist?
To download Zoho Assist follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Zoho Assist
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Zoho Assist
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Zoho Assist addon’s description :
|remote support session||2|
|unattended remote access||2|
|remote support remote||2|
|support remote desktop||2|
|zoho assist enables||1|
|assist enables support||1|
|enables support remote||1|
|support remote customers||1|
|remote customers ad-hoc||1|
|customers ad-hoc attended||1|
|ad-hoc attended remote||1|
|attended remote support||1|
|support session prior||1|
|session prior installation||1|
|prior installation required||1|