Zoho Notebook for Google Workspace
4.5/5 (out of 113 reviews ) | 📥 84925 installs | 💲 N/A
Save your important emails, back up your File Cards, turn your ideas into documents, and create new calendar events with the Notebook for Google Workspace
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Zoho Notebook for Google Workspace?
The Zoho Notebook for Google Workspace has a rating of 4.5 out of 5 based on 113 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Zoho Notebook for Google Workspace have?
The Zoho Notebook for Google Workspace has a user base of 84925 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Zoho Notebook for Google Workspace?
The cost of the Zoho Notebook for Google Workspace is N/A.
4. How to download the Zoho Notebook for Google Workspace?
To install Zoho Notebook for Google Workspace follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Zoho Notebook for Google Workspace
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Zoho Notebook for Google Workspace
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Zoho Notebook for Google Workspace addon’s description :
|save important emails||1|
|important emails send||1|
|emails send thoughts||1|
|send thoughts across||1|
|thoughts across loved||1|
|across loved ones||1|
|loved ones peers||1|
|ones peers gmail||1|
|peers gmail back||1|
|gmail back file||1|