5/5 (out of 3 reviews ) | 📥 54954 installs | 💲 N/A
Zoho Sprints is an agile project management tool for Scrum teams.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Zoho Sprints?
The Zoho Sprints has a rating of 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Zoho Sprints have?
The Zoho Sprints has a user base of 54954 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Zoho Sprints?
The cost of the Zoho Sprints is N/A.
4. How to download the Zoho Sprints?
To install Zoho Sprints follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Zoho Sprints
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Zoho Sprints
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Zoho Sprints addon’s description :
|users track progress||2|
|zoho sprints includes||1|
|sprints includes drag-and-drop||1|
|includes drag-and-drop planning||1|
|drag-and-drop planning center||1|
|planning center allows||1|
|center allows users||1|
|allows users create||1|
|users create sprints||1|
|create sprints backlog||1|
|sprints backlog items||1|
|backlog items epics||1|
|items epics user||1|
|epics user assignments||1|
|user assignments estimation||1|