Any.do for Gmail
3.6/5 (out of 159 reviews ) | 📥 285437 installs | 💲 Free of charge
Easily add action-items directly from your email threads.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Any.do for Gmail?
The Any.do for Gmail has a rating of 3.6 out of 5 based on 159 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Any.do for Gmail have?
The Any.do for Gmail has a user base of 285437 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Any.do for Gmail?
The cost of the Any.do for Gmail is Free of charge.
4. How to download the Any.do for Gmail?
To install Any.do for Gmail follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Any.do for Gmail
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Any.do for Gmail
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Any.do for Gmail addon’s description :
|millions people anydo||1|
|people anydo stay||1|
|anydo stay organized||1|
|stay organized get||1|
|organized get done||1|
|get done it’s||1|
|done it’s free||1|
|it’s free to-do||1|
|free to-do list||1|
|to-do list calendar||1|
|list calendar reminders||1|
|calendar reminders app||1|
|reminders app brand||1|
|app brand new||1|
|brand new gmail||1|