4/5 (out of 16 reviews ) | 📥 9035 installs | 💲 N/A
The BigML add-on provides an easy way to fill the blanks in your Spreadsheets using the predictions of models and clusters in BigML.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the BigML?
The BigML has a rating of 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews.
2. How many active users does the BigML have?
The BigML has a user base of 9035 active users.
3. What is the cost of the BigML?
The cost of the BigML is N/A.
4. How to download the BigML?
To download BigML follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: BigML
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the BigML
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the BigML addon’s description :
|bigml decision tree||2|
|example spreadsheet containing||2|
|bigml add-on fill||1|
|add-on fill columns||1|
|fill columns spreadsheets||1|
|columns spreadsheets predicting||1|
|spreadsheets predicting missing||1|
|predicting missing values||1|
|missing values using||1|
|values using existing||1|
|using existing bigml||1|
|existing bigml decision||1|
|decision tree models||1|
|tree models easily||1|
|models easily identify||1|