BigQuery Downloader for Sheets
5/5 (out of 1 reviews ) | 📥 1031 installs | 💲 Free of charge trial
Run ad hoc and scheduled SQL queries in Google BigQuery™ from Google Sheets™.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the BigQuery Downloader for Sheets?
The BigQuery Downloader for Sheets has a rating of 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.
2. How many active users does the BigQuery Downloader for Sheets have?
The BigQuery Downloader for Sheets has a user base of 1031 active users.
3. What is the cost of the BigQuery Downloader for Sheets?
The cost of the BigQuery Downloader for Sheets is Free of charge trial.
4. How to download the BigQuery Downloader for Sheets?
To install BigQuery Downloader for Sheets follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: BigQuery Downloader for Sheets
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the BigQuery Downloader for Sheets
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the BigQuery Downloader for Sheets addon’s description :
|longer need google||1|
|need google bigquery™||1|
|google bigquery™ run||1|
|bigquery™ run queries||1|
|run queries export||1|
|queries export results||1|
|export results manually||1|
|results manually add-on||1|
|manually add-on run||1|
|add-on run hoc||1|
|run hoc queries||1|
|hoc queries google||1|