0/5 (out of 0 reviews ) | 📥 3626 installs | 💲 N/A
Encrypt emails as they land in your mailbox. Only you hold the keys to your privacy.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the CloudMask?
The CloudMask has a rating of 0 out of 5 based on 0 reviews.
2. How many active users does the CloudMask have?
The CloudMask has a user base of 3626 active users.
3. What is the cost of the CloudMask?
The cost of the CloudMask is N/A.
4. How to download the CloudMask?
To install CloudMask follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: CloudMask
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the CloudMask
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the CloudMask addon’s description :
|gmail web application||3|
|compose end-to-end encrypted||2|
|end-to-end encrypted emails||2|
|automatically encrypt emails||2|
|take control email||1|
|control email privacy||1|
|email privacy even||1|
|privacy even contacts||1|
|even contacts using||1|
|contacts using end-to-end||1|
|using end-to-end encryption||1|
|end-to-end encryption cloudmask||1|
|encryption cloudmask protect||1|
|cloudmask protect emails||1|
|protect emails delivered||1|