3/5 (out of 276 reviews ) | 📥 87014 installs | 💲 N/A
Check consistency of formal documents to help get articles and reports accepted and deliver winning proposals and bid documents.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Consistency Checker?
The Consistency Checker has a rating of 3 out of 5 based on 276 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Consistency Checker have?
The Consistency Checker has a user base of 87014 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Consistency Checker?
The cost of the Consistency Checker is N/A.
4. How to download the Consistency Checker?
To install Consistency Checker follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Consistency Checker
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Consistency Checker
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Consistency Checker addon’s description :
|consistency checker helps||1|
|checker helps improve||1|
|helps improve documents||1|
|improve documents make||1|
|documents make best||1|
|make best impression||1|
|best impression text||1|
|impression text working||1|
|text working multiple||1|
|working multiple authors||1|
|multiple authors editors||1|
|authors editors inconsistencies||1|
|editors inconsistencies creep||1|
|inconsistencies creep want||1|
|creep want get||1|