4.4/5 (out of 16 reviews ) | 📥 4393379 installs | 💲 Free of charge trial
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Consolidate Sheets?
The Consolidate Sheets has a rating of 4.4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Consolidate Sheets have?
The Consolidate Sheets has a user base of 4393379 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Consolidate Sheets?
The cost of the Consolidate Sheets is Free of charge trial.
4. How to download the Consolidate Sheets?
To install Consolidate Sheets follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Consolidate Sheets
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Consolidate Sheets
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Consolidate Sheets addon’s description :
|minor improvements fixed||2|
|pulling data documents||1|
|data documents enough||1|
|documents enough you’d||1|
|enough you’d rather||1|
|you’d rather math||1|
|rather math records||1|
|math records consolidate||1|
|records consolidate sheets||1|
|consolidate sheets add-on||1|
|sheets add-on merges||1|
|add-on merges multiple||1|
|merges multiple google||1|
|multiple google sheets||1|
|google sheets also||1|