4/5 (out of 1 reviews ) | 📥 15805 installs | 💲 N/A
Award-winning LMS software to deliver learning, distribute knowledge and sharpen business skills of your employees, to make you a leader in today’s knowledge economy.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Deskera LMS?
The Deskera LMS has a rating of 4 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Deskera LMS have?
The Deskera LMS has a user base of 15805 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Deskera LMS?
The cost of the Deskera LMS is N/A.
4. How to download the Deskera LMS?
To download Deskera LMS follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Deskera LMS
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Deskera LMS
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Deskera LMS addon’s description :
|learning content management||2|
|faculty management faculty||2|
|learning portfolio management||2|
|deskera lms enables||1|
|lms enables simplify||1|
|enables simplify task||1|
|simplify task planning||1|
|task planning management||1|
|planning management delivery||1|
|management delivery learning||1|
|delivery learning activities||1|
|learning activities manage||1|
|activities manage scheduled||1|
|manage scheduled course||1|
|scheduled course activities||1|