Drive files to Google Calendar
3.9/5 (out of 149 reviews ) | 📥 950819 installs | 💲 Free of charge
Create an event in Google Calendar with Google Drive files. You can directly add a Google Calendar’s event with your Drive.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Drive files to Google Calendar?
The Drive files to Google Calendar has a rating of 3.9 out of 5 based on 149 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Drive files to Google Calendar have?
The Drive files to Google Calendar has a user base of 950819 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Drive files to Google Calendar?
The cost of the Drive files to Google Calendar is Free of charge.
4. How to download the Drive files to Google Calendar?
To install Drive files to Google Calendar follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Drive files to Google Calendar
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Drive files to Google Calendar
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Drive files to Google Calendar addon’s description :
|create event google||2|
|app allows create||1|
|allows create event||1|
|event google calendar||1|
|google calendar google||1|
|calendar google drive||1|
|google drive files||1|
|drive files folders||1|
|files folders simple||1|
|folders simple easy||1|