Drive Files to OneDrive™
4.1/5 (out of 235 reviews ) | 📥 1411403 installs | 💲 Free of charge
Drive Files to OneDrive™ is a file transfer, backup tool for Google Drive. It allow you to save Drive’s files to OneDrive folder.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Drive Files to OneDrive™?
The Drive Files to OneDrive™ has a rating of 4.1 out of 5 based on 235 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Drive Files to OneDrive™ have?
The Drive Files to OneDrive™ has a user base of 1411403 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Drive Files to OneDrive™?
The cost of the Drive Files to OneDrive™ is Free of charge.
4. How to download the Drive Files to OneDrive™?
To download Drive Files to OneDrive™ follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Drive Files to OneDrive™
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Drive Files to OneDrive™
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Drive Files to OneDrive™ addon’s description :
|google drive onedrive||2|
|drive files onedrive||1|
|files onedrive file||1|
|onedrive file transfer||1|
|file transfer backup||1|
|transfer backup tool||1|
|backup tool google||1|
|tool google drive||1|
|google drive allow||1|
|drive allow save||1|
|allow save google||1|
|save google drive’s||1|