3.9/5 (out of 32 reviews ) | 📥 31161 installs | 💲 N/A
Drive Manager is a Sheets Add-on that, once installed, can be found in the Add-ons menu (located in the menu bar) in all your Google spreadsheets.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Drive Manager?
The Drive Manager has a rating of 3.9 out of 5 based on 32 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Drive Manager have?
The Drive Manager has a user base of 31161 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Drive Manager?
The cost of the Drive Manager is N/A.
4. How to download the Drive Manager?
To install Drive Manager follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Drive Manager
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Drive Manager
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Drive Manager addon’s description :
|lists google drive||2|
|google drive files||2|
|drive files folders||2|
|•drive manager add-on||2|
|see edit create||2|
|edit create delete||2|
|drive manager doesn’t||2|
|https sitesgooglecom view||2|
|sitesgooglecom view maz-add-ons||2|
|view maz-add-ons home||2|
|maz-add-ons home drive-manager||2|
|home drive-manager guide||2|
|drive manager lists||1|
|manager lists google||1|
|files folders google||1|