5/5 (out of 1 reviews ) | 📥 113117 installs | 💲 N/A
Use Drive Mechanic to create order among permissions, folders and files in your Google Drive.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Drive Mechanic?
The Drive Mechanic has a rating of 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Drive Mechanic have?
The Drive Mechanic has a user base of 113117 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Drive Mechanic?
The cost of the Drive Mechanic is N/A.
4. How to download the Drive Mechanic?
To download Drive Mechanic follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Drive Mechanic
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Drive Mechanic
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Drive Mechanic addon’s description :
|one common challenges||1|
|common challenges using||1|
|challenges using google||1|
|using google drive||1|
|google drive users||1|
|drive users share||1|
|users share folders||1|
|share folders files||1|
|folders files directly||1|
|files directly perceived||1|
|directly perceived unstructured||1|
|perceived unstructured messy||1|
|unstructured messy many||1|
|messy many users||1|
|many users share||1|