Freedcamp for Gmail
5/5 (out of 2 reviews ) | 📥 40889 installs | 💲 N/A
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Freedcamp for Gmail?
The Freedcamp for Gmail has a rating of 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Freedcamp for Gmail have?
The Freedcamp for Gmail has a user base of 40889 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Freedcamp for Gmail?
The cost of the Freedcamp for Gmail is N/A.
4. How to download the Freedcamp for Gmail?
To install Freedcamp for Gmail follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Freedcamp for Gmail
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Freedcamp for Gmail
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Freedcamp for Gmail addon’s description :
|inline images attachments||2|
|loose action items||1|
|action items inbox||1|
|items inbox creating||1|
|inbox creating tasks||1|
|creating tasks events||1|
|tasks events issues||1|
|events issues discussions||1|
|issues discussions directly||1|
|discussions directly gmail||1|
|directly gmail easily||1|
|gmail easily add||1|
|easily add emails||1|
|add emails comments||1|
|emails comments tasks||1|