5/5 (out of 7 reviews ) | 📥 1618 installs | 💲 N/A
Freelo for Gmail helps you turn emails into tasks with assigned responsibilities and due dates, right from within your inbox.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Freelo?
The Freelo has a rating of 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Freelo have?
The Freelo has a user base of 1618 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Freelo?
The cost of the Freelo is N/A.
4. How to download the Freelo?
To download Freelo follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Freelo
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Freelo
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Freelo addon’s description :
|turn emails tasks||2|
|freelo simple efficient||1|
|simple efficient way||1|
|efficient way manage||1|
|way manage tasks||1|
|manage tasks projects||1|
|tasks projects addon||1|
|projects addon turn||1|
|addon turn emails||1|
|emails tasks without||1|
|tasks without leaving||1|
|without leaving gmail||1|