IIG Acumatica ERP Connector
0/5 (out of 0 reviews ) | 📥 1979 installs | 💲 N/A
The Gmail Integration Enhancement provides the ability to link emails processed using Gmail with Acumatica. Access to Acumatica is provided based on the Acumatica ERP URL and Login credentials entered.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the IIG Acumatica ERP Connector?
The IIG Acumatica ERP Connector has a rating of 0 out of 5 based on 0 reviews.
2. How many active users does the IIG Acumatica ERP Connector have?
The IIG Acumatica ERP Connector has a user base of 1979 active users.
3. What is the cost of the IIG Acumatica ERP Connector?
The cost of the IIG Acumatica ERP Connector is N/A.
4. How to download the IIG Acumatica ERP Connector?
To download IIG Acumatica ERP Connector follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: IIG Acumatica ERP Connector
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the IIG Acumatica ERP Connector
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the IIG Acumatica ERP Connector addon’s description :
|gmail integration enhancement||1|
|integration enhancement provides||1|
|enhancement provides ability||1|
|provides ability link||1|
|ability link emails||1|
|link emails processed||1|
|emails processed using||1|