5/5 (out of 1 reviews ) | 📥 50 installs | 💲 N/A
Iken Cloud case and knowledge management integrates with Google G Suite, supporting you to work securely and effectively from anywhere.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Iken?
The Iken has a rating of 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Iken have?
The Iken has a user base of 50 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Iken?
The cost of the Iken is N/A.
4. How to download the Iken?
To download Iken follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Iken
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Iken
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Iken addon’s description :
|innovative case knowledge||1|
|case knowledge management||1|
|knowledge management software||1|
|management software integrated||1|
|software integrated google||1|
|integrated google suite||1|
|google suite manage||1|
|suite manage complex||1|
|manage complex diverse||1|
|complex diverse workloads||1|