3.9/5 (out of 12 reviews ) | 📥 1105658 installs | 💲 N/A
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the inactiveUserInventory?
The inactiveUserInventory has a rating of 3.9 out of 5 based on 12 reviews.
2. How many active users does the inactiveUserInventory have?
The inactiveUserInventory has a user base of 1105658 active users.
3. What is the cost of the inactiveUserInventory?
The cost of the inactiveUserInventory is N/A.
4. How to download the inactiveUserInventory?
To install inactiveUserInventory follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: inactiveUserInventory
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the inactiveUserInventory
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the inactiveUserInventory addon’s description :
|simple add-on allow||1|
|add-on allow google||1|
|allow google apps||1|
|google apps domain||1|
|apps domain super-administrators||1|
|domain super-administrators quickly||1|
|super-administrators quickly identify||1|
|quickly identify inactive||1|
|identify inactive users||1|
|inactive users features||1|
|users features include||1|
|features include ability||1|
|include ability set||1|
|ability set threshold||1|
|set threshold number||1|