Inbound IVR (Virtual EPABX)
3/5 (out of 3 reviews ) | 📥 8423 installs | 💲 N/A
Hassle-free EPABX system designed to help connect through extensions.This cloud- based app is easily accessible from any part of the globe supporting easy extendibility.
Key Features –
– Routes calls directly to mobile phone without sharing actual number thus maintains the privacy of user.
– No physical hardware or wires needed which makes it cost effective .
– Unlimited extension numbers can be configured.
– Easily accessible through any mobile/ tablet and PC/ Mac
– Track the record of all calls in Google spreadsheet from anywhere anytime as it is on cloud.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Inbound IVR (Virtual EPABX)?
The Inbound IVR (Virtual EPABX) has a rating of 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Inbound IVR (Virtual EPABX) have?
The Inbound IVR (Virtual EPABX) has a user base of 8423 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Inbound IVR (Virtual EPABX)?
The cost of the Inbound IVR (Virtual EPABX) is N/A.
4. How to download the Inbound IVR (Virtual EPABX)?
To download Inbound IVR (Virtual EPABX) follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Inbound IVR (Virtual EPABX)
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Inbound IVR (Virtual EPABX)
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Inbound IVR (Virtual EPABX) addon’s description :
|hassle-free epabx system||1|
|epabx system designed||1|
|system designed help||1|
|designed help connect||1|
|help connect extensionsthis||1|
|connect extensionsthis cloud-||1|
|extensionsthis cloud- based||1|
|cloud- based app||1|
|based app easily||1|
|app easily accessible||1|
|easily accessible part||1|
|accessible part globe||1|