Jira Cloud for Sheets
3.6/5 (out of 184 reviews ) | 📥 2240270 installs | 💲 N/A
Work with Jira issues from Google Sheets. Get data using a filter or query directly using JQL.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Jira Cloud for Sheets?
The Jira Cloud for Sheets has a rating of 3.6 out of 5 based on 184 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Jira Cloud for Sheets have?
The Jira Cloud for Sheets has a user base of 2240270 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Jira Cloud for Sheets?
The cost of the Jira Cloud for Sheets is N/A.
4. How to download the Jira Cloud for Sheets?
To install Jira Cloud for Sheets follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Jira Cloud for Sheets
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Jira Cloud for Sheets
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Jira Cloud for Sheets addon’s description :
|jira cloud add-on||1|
|cloud add-on combines||1|
|add-on combines power||1|
|combines power jira||1|
|power jira flexibility||1|
|jira flexibility google||1|
|flexibility google sheets||1|
|google sheets add-on||1|
|sheets add-on quickly||1|
|add-on quickly import||1|