5/5 (out of 6 reviews ) | 📥 2360 installs | 💲 N/A
Use =jira custom functions in cells to get data via JIRA api, combine with sheet formulas and build graphs.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the JiraReportingInGSheets?
The JiraReportingInGSheets has a rating of 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.
2. How many active users does the JiraReportingInGSheets have?
The JiraReportingInGSheets has a user base of 2360 active users.
3. What is the cost of the JiraReportingInGSheets?
The cost of the JiraReportingInGSheets is N/A.
4. How to download the JiraReportingInGSheets?
To download JiraReportingInGSheets follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: JiraReportingInGSheets
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the JiraReportingInGSheets
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the JiraReportingInGSheets addon’s description :
|jiraget custom functions||1|
|custom functions get||1|
|functions get data||1|
|get data via||1|
|data via jira||1|
|via jira api||1|
|jira api combine||1|
|api combine sheet||1|
|combine sheet formulas||1|
|sheet formulas build||1|
|formulas build graphs||1|
|build graphs generate||1|