0/5 (out of 0 reviews ) | 📥 9 installs | 💲 Free of charge
With Learning Roadmaps, you can easily create a graphic organizer with the activities you choose for an autonomous learning sequence for your students.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Learning Roadmaps?
The Learning Roadmaps has a rating of 0 out of 5 based on 0 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Learning Roadmaps have?
The Learning Roadmaps has a user base of 9 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Learning Roadmaps?
The cost of the Learning Roadmaps is Free of charge.
4. How to download the Learning Roadmaps?
To install Learning Roadmaps follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Learning Roadmaps
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Learning Roadmaps
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Learning Roadmaps addon’s description :
|create graphic organizer||2|
|one learning roadmaps||2|
|learning roadmaps create||2|
|create copy student||2|
|want give students||1|
|give students sequence||1|
|students sequence learning||1|
|sequence learning activities||1|
|learning activities accomplish||1|
|activities accomplish autonomy||1|
|accomplish autonomy learning||1|
|autonomy learning roadmaps||1|
|learning roadmaps help||1|
|roadmaps help create||1|
|help create graphic||1|