Lecture Video Maker
3.3/5 (out of 9 reviews ) | 📥 32977 installs | 💲 Free of charge trial
Convert Google Slides into YouTube-ready videos. Also, you can record your voice for each slide or synthesize the voice from speaker notes.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the Lecture Video Maker?
The Lecture Video Maker has a rating of 3.3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.
2. How many active users does the Lecture Video Maker have?
The Lecture Video Maker has a user base of 32977 active users.
3. What is the cost of the Lecture Video Maker?
The cost of the Lecture Video Maker is Free of charge trial.
4. How to download the Lecture Video Maker?
To download Lecture Video Maker follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: Lecture Video Maker
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the Lecture Video Maker
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the Lecture Video Maker addon’s description :
|https wwwenlightworld lvm||2|
|make videos lecture||1|
|videos lecture slides||1|
|lecture slides business||1|
|slides business presentation||1|
|business presentation research||1|
|presentation research presentation||1|
|research presentation etc||1|
|presentation etc see||1|
|etc see introductions||1|
|see introductions https||1|
|introductions https wwwenlightworld||1|
|wwwenlightworld lvm https||1|
|lvm https wwwenlightworld||1|
|wwwenlightworld lvm how-to-create-online-course-materials-for-free||1|