MetaCompliance Phish Reporter
0/5 (out of 0 reviews ) | 📥 13773 installs | 💲 N/A
Provide end users with the ability to report suspected phishing emails. If an email is reported, this is forwarded to the relevant team within the users organisation and removed from the users inbox.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the rating of the MetaCompliance Phish Reporter?
The MetaCompliance Phish Reporter has a rating of 0 out of 5 based on 0 reviews.
2. How many active users does the MetaCompliance Phish Reporter have?
The MetaCompliance Phish Reporter has a user base of 13773 active users.
3. What is the cost of the MetaCompliance Phish Reporter?
The cost of the MetaCompliance Phish Reporter is N/A.
4. How to download the MetaCompliance Phish Reporter?
To download MetaCompliance Phish Reporter follow the below step:
- Visit the following link: MetaCompliance Phish Reporter
- Click on the “Install” button located on the right side of the page.
- A prompt will appear requesting access permissions for the addon. Review the permissions requested
and click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, choose the Google account associated with your Google Workspace or Gmail account that
you want to use with the addon.
- Review the permissions again and click on the “Allow” button to grant the necessary permissions.
- The installation process will begin, and you’ll see a progress indicator.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a confirmation message indicating that the MetaCompliance Phish Reporter
addon has been successfully installed to your account.
- You can now access the addon. The specific steps to use the addon will depend on its functionality.
Refer to the addon’s documentation or instructions provided by the developer for guidance on how to
use it effectively.
Top Keywords that are used in the MetaCompliance Phish Reporter addon’s description :
|business email compromise||2|
|email compromise phishing||1|
|compromise phishing scam||1|
|phishing scam email||1|
|scam email looks||1|
|email looks legitimate||1|
|looks legitimate attempt||1|
|legitimate attempt steal||1|
|attempt steal personal||1|
|steal personal information||1|
|personal information tries||1|
|information tries fool||1|
|tries fool staff||1|
|fool staff believing||1|
|staff believing reputable||1|